Unistellar Help Center

I am a crowdfunding backer on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or Campfire and haven't received my pledge

Follow

We sent the delivery notification and/or the corresponding payment notice to everyone. 

98% of pledges, i.e. thousands of telescopes have been delivered since October 2019. The remaining 2% didn't come back to us to arrange the shipment despite our continuous follow-up (we track our emails to avoid misunderstandings).

If you have questions about your undelivered pledge or wish to request a refund, please contact us.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Comments