FAQs about the eVscope
You don't yet own an eVscope and are interested in learning more about it.
- eVscope Data Storage & Memory: Downloading and Uploading Data
- How to observe a target which is not in the catalog of objects?
- How do I update my Unistellar App?
- Why can't I download the app to my smartphone or tablet? Why doesn't it work on my iPad?
- I can't find the app in the App or Play Store, why?
- Will the eVscope work without a smartphone ?
- How do I get started? Do you have any user guide or instructions available?
- Taking a Dark-Frame: How and Why
- What do LED colors mean ?
- Should I thermalize my eVscope ?
- What is the recommended temperature range for my eVscope?
- What are the minimum smartphone characteristics required to use the eVscope?
- “Enhanced Vision Stopped or Dropped” : What does it mean ?
- So does the phone only receive intermittent snapshots of the image in the eVscope eyepiece?
- 100 times more powerful than a standard telescope? Really?
- What is Enhanced Vision ?
- So... do you layer downloaded images or is it real?
- How do you combine the multiple frames?