1. If you order today
Once your order is placed, it typically takes us 5 to 10 business days to ship your package unless specifically mentioned below (see the part about the eQuinox).
For example, the item is in stock, and you placed your order on June 8. You can expect your order to be released between June 15 and 22. Naturally, we strive to ship as soon as we can within this timeframe.
2. More about your shipping process
We have redoubled our efforts to ensure that your goods are prepared and sent under the strictest hygienic conditions, in accordance with all the recommendations of the local health authorities. Individual pickups at our warehouses are not available (safety first). The package is quite solid and is delivered against signature.
- If you are based in the USA: your order can be sent from any of our warehouses located in CA, NJ, or IL (this cannot be predicted). We usually use FedEx. We are sorry, we don't ship to APO, FPO, MPO, and DPO addresses.
- If you are based in Canada: your order will be sent from Ontario. We usually use Canadian Post.
- If you are based in Europe: your order will be sent from France (near Paris, there is no stock in our HQ in the South of France). We usually use Chronopost or DHL.
- If you are based in Japan: your order will be sent from Japan (near Tokyo), our local logistician will contact you.
For the specific arrival day, it's hard to anticipate due to COVID-19. You can see the estimated delivery day with the help of the tracking number, it's not coming from Unistellar but sent by our local logistics partner and the transit time depends on the carrier (the parcel has to be scanned). Please mind that it can take at least 2-3 business days to see the tracking number move. Sometimes, it can be invalid, again, you'll have to wait a little bit until it is activated. Delivery times are the responsibility of carriers, please contact them first. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ORDERS MAY TAKE LONGER TO ARRIVE AS CARRIERS WORK TO DELIVER HIGHER SHIPPING VOLUMES DUE TO COVID-19.
For example: if you live in California and the package is sent from our warehouse in CA, it will take 3-5 business days to get it delivered to you (considering the scanning waiting time). If it's sent from NJ, the parcel has to cross the whole country, so a 10 business day transit will be more appropriate.
3. If you already ordered an eVscope eQuinox
The customers who placed their orders in March, April, and May received individual emails.
The customers who placed their orders in June will be updated on July 2 (we expect to ship the packages between July 19 and 30).
USA: orders placed before May 16 were released on June 10 and shipped on June 11 as promised. We updated you by email on June 16. Please don't worry if you haven't received your tracking number yet, or you received only one of the two (both eQuinox and backpack), should be soon as your package is already with FedEx. They are a little bit late with scanning due to COVID-19, however, we can see that packages were picked up on 11 June 2021 at 2.49 PM Eastern time, from our warehouse in NJ.
Nothing abnormal so far, certain packages (NY for example) have already been delivered on June 15. Deliveries in CA will be held Monday or Tuesday (June 21-22) next week. Please mind that delivery times are the responsibility of carriers.
Orders placed starting from May 16 will be shipped mid-July (we will update you on July 2 by email and here).
Japan: the first batch was shipped on June 8, the second on June 16. Once your order is placed, it typically takes us 5 to 10 business days to ship your package.
Canada: we expect to ship your order around June 25. Next update to come on June 23, apologies for this slight delay due to global supply chain issues.
Europe: the first container is in transit. We will update you on June 23-25 about the status of your order, apologies for this slight delay due to global supply chain issues.
4. If you already ordered an eVscope
- Europe: orders were shipped on May 11. We are out of stock at the moment.
- Canada: orders were shipped on May 17.
- Japan: orders were shipped on May 17.
- USA: orders were shipped on June 11 and 14. We are out of stock at the moment.
5. If you ordered the backpack on its own
- Standalone backpack orders in Europe (including France and the United Kingdom) are available. Once your order is placed, it typically takes us 5 to 10 business days to ship your package.
- Standalone backpack orders in the United States are finally back in stock. Once your order is placed, it typically takes us 5 to 10 business days to ship your package.
- Standalone backpacks in Canada are finally in stock as well (a very limited amount though). Once your order is placed, it typically takes us 5 to 10 business days to ship your package.
- Standalone backpack orders in Japan are in stock. Once your order is placed, it typically takes us 5 to 10 business days to ship your package.
6. If you are a crowdfunding backer on Kickstarter or Indiegogo or Campfire
WE SENT THE DELIVERY INFORMATION AND/OR THE CORRESPONDING PAYMENT NOTICE TO EVERYONE. 98% of pledges, i.e. thousands of telescopes have been delivered since October 2019. The remaining 2% didn't come back to us to arrange the shipment despite our continuous follow-up (we track our emails to avoid misunderstandings).
If you have questions about your undelivered pledge or wish to request a refund, please contact us.