Below you'll find a list of articles covering everything you need to know about using your UNISTELLAR telescope with the UNISTELLAR app.
Note : Get the technical guides and quick start guides in PDF format for all our products by following this link: Download the technical guides for your UNISTELLAR products
- How to Get Started : Setting up Your ODYSSEY or ODYSSEY PRO for Your First Observation
- How to Get Started : Setting up Your EQUINOX or EVSCOPE for Your First Observation
- How to Connect Your Telescope to the UNISTELLAR Application?
- What's the Homepage?
- How to Use the Catalog?
- What’s in the Gallery?
- How to Park and Turn Off the Telescope?
EQUINOX and EVSCOPE focus and mirror alignment
- Focus. How to use the Bahtinov mask? (applies only to EQUINOX and EVSCOPE)
- Collimation: How Do I Collimate My EQUINOX or EVSCOPE? (applies only to EQUINOX and EVSCOPE)
App and Telescope’s Settings
- Settings Menu Explained
- My Telescope Settings Explained
- Operator and Observer Status Explained
- How to Set My Telescope’s Wi-Fi Password?
- Visible Sky Area Settings Explained
- Notification Settings Explained
- How to Do the Telescope’s Orientation?
- Observation Page Explained
- How to Automatically Point the Telescope to an Object Using the Go-to Option?
- How to Use Enhanced Vision? (Dynamic Signal Amplification)
- How to Manually Move the Telescope (Joystick)?
- How to Use the Edit Mode?
- How to Observe the Sun?
- How to improve your images
- Recommended Temperature Range and Thermalization
- How to Make a Sensor Calibration (Dark Frame)?
- How to Save Your Capture?
- How Do I Join the UNISTELLAR Citizen Science Community?
- Citizen Science : Missions
- How to Upload Your Data?
- UniData Access : How to Download Your RAW Data?
- How to Observe an Object That Is Not Listed in the Catalog With Its Ra/Dec Coordinates?